Safety Precautions at MMS
Starting July 6th, we will reopen and once again offer music lessons in-person! We have carefully prepared our staff and facilities to follow CDC recommended guidelines for safety. Please read below for details. We will continue offering virtual live lessons as well. Please contact us for more details.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO RETURN TO LESSONS IN OUR FACILITY, PLEASE BE PREPARED TO FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES:
- We ask that every student and parent upon arrival wash their hands or use hand sanitizer, which we will have available throughout the building.
- We ask that every person who enters our building wears a mask, including staff, teachers, students, and parents. If you need one, we will have complimentary, disposable masks available at the front desk for your use.
- Please keep 6 feet of distance from teachers, staff, and other customers as much as possible.
- Teachers will sanitize shared surfaces such as piano keys, music stands, drum sticks, etc. between each student.
- We have purchased specialized sanitizing products and will continue to clean the schools multiple times each day in addition to our weekly professional cleaning service.
- We have purchased professional air purifier HEPA filters for each teaching as well as provided plexiglass shields for our front desk staff and for all teaching rooms.
- Our teachers and staff will have their temperature checked upon arrival and sent home if it is not within a healthy range.
- If the student or any family member is feeling sick or experiencing any symptoms, we ask that they stay at home and take their lesson through Zoom, request a recorded video lesson, or request a make-up lesson.